Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stuff I made while I had a minute...

Yay, just won my first game of 40k. BAs vs Screechs Imperial Guard.  Sad thing was all I took was basic units. No upgrades on anybody. Went cheap n spread it out. My buddy Joel took some pics of the terrain, counters, and markers I made for the game.

 Drop Ded Red Dred Pods!I also made the explosion markers for destroyed vehiles.  Screech offered to buy some if I made them but he got pizza last game so I called it even tween friends.

 
 

The Orbital Strike Cannon I made was something I wanted to use for some new scenario ideas I had. Screech was more interested in the "Flat Out" vehicle dust cloud markers. He was playin w my bikes pretendin they were powersliding... Ahem..and of course I dont have money for incredibly overpriced 40k models now so I made drop pod templates for my Dredd boys... I renamed my Red Dred "Cool Aid Man". "Oh Yeah" Thanks for the pics Joel. Good game screech. The close ones are always more interesting.
      Maybe next time if anyone is interested wanted to have rules for the strike cannon terrain in some new scenarios.  Liked makin stuff, havnt had a good creative outlet in a while for my art.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. The flat out dust trails are a hoot! I've never seen anything like that and they're both effective and comical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought this stuff was open or free. Guess not. This Blogger Profile says I don't have an account now. Oh well, so much for Posting... Sorry Cory...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Blogger is free! You must be doing something wrong...

    ReplyDelete